Wednesday, June 24, 2015

New Dark Spot Corrector - Luminous Face Cream By Anaiti

Anaiti sent me their Lumious Face Cream to try out and I have to say, I'm liking it so far! It has a fresh clean sent, absorbs easily into my skin, and doesn't feel greasy. 

I've been taking skin care much more seriously as I'm inching closer to 30. Using this cream I can see a difference in the texture and the brightness of my skin. I feel confident that this cream will meet all expectations. I've only been using it about a week and I haven't seen any dramatic difference in any dark spots but I have in the smoothness of my face. I'm looking forward to continuing to use this and see all the results come to life! I'm glad that the scent is light and not over powering as I cannot stand strong odors. It just smells clean. 

I give this cream 4.5/5 stars. I suggest buying it and trying it yourself! If you do please let me know how you like it in the comments! The link to Amazon is posted below! 


Link to Product #SkinCare

No comments:

Post a Comment