Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Eye Gel by ANAITI


Oh man. The dreaded under eye bags and dark circles have gotten me! I've been looking for a product to help and I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to get a free bottle of this eye gel from Anaiti. I've already fallen in love with their dark spot corrector so I was excited to see they have an eye gel as well.



I've only been using this for about a week so I haven't had the full 28 days they say it can take for results to show but I have had some very promising results already. I can feel my under eyes tighten, it cools as it goes on, and goes on smoothly. That last one is a big one for me! I can't stand for face creams to go on clumpy or not absorb into my skin. The skin under my eyes looks and feels smoother, tighter, and my dark circles are fading. You don't have to use a ton of this product and this bottle should last me a long while even using it twice a day. I've even found myself applying to "wake up" my eyes if I've spent too much time on the computer. The cooling sensation is great. 


I give this 5/5 stars. I've linked the product on Amazon below, so if you try it out let me know how it works for you in the comments! 


Link to Product #EyeCream




No comments:

Post a Comment